BancTrain® Learning Plans
Administrators can create "Learning Plans" based on the employee’s job responsibilities and deliver to each all required courses and any elective courses offered.
- Courses are auto assigned to employees based on their learning plan.
- Employees can view courses assigned and the hours associated with each course.
- Course information can include direct links to content in BancWorks for training content, agendas, etc.
- Students can register for courses online and track the progress of their learning plan.
My Learning Plan
With BancTrain, each employee has immediate access to their individual professional development plans and transcript information through a secure “My Learning Plan” view.
- Secure access to "My Learning Plan" is provided over the Web or intranet using a simple browser-based interface.
- New policies, procedures and courses are automatically pushed to the employee when added to the Learning Plan.
- Provides employees with access to information about their compliance with training requirements.
- Employees know courses assigned and the hours associated with each course. Course information and resource tools are readily available.
- Self Enrollment into scheduled courses with Wait List Management and Supervisor Authorization.
- Supervisor option to “manage” employee registration and to add or remove them from scheduled training sessions.